Tuition fees are £9,250 for all programmes delivered this academic year. Fees include QTS with PGCE.
You could be eligible for additional support/ maintenance loans, to find out more click here.
Scholarships & Bursaries
Both are available to trainees on tuition-fee ITT courses in England that conclude with QTS.
To be eligible for a bursary, you will need at least one of the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree (2:2 honours or higher)
- A master’s degree
- A PhD
To be eligible for a scholarship, you will need at least one of the following:
- A 1st or 2:1 Bachelor’s Degree
- A Master’s degree
- A PhD
(In some exceptional circumstances a scholarship may be awarded to a graduate with a 2:2 with significant and relevant experience).
To find out more, please visit the appropriate scholarship body:
- The Chartered Institute for IT
- The Institute of Mathematics
- The Institute of Physics
- The Royal Society of Chemistry
- British Council (French & Spanish)